Must-Haves for Creating the Perfect Charcuterie Board
Creating the perfect charcuterie board is easier than you think. Below are our MUST HAVES for a really good charcuterie board:
- Your KS serving board is a must! Charcuterie boards are about the wow factor for your delicacies. We suggest our KS Brie serving board.
- Choose savory meats (at least two!). We suggest prosciutto and salami. A pro tip: Remember to take the meat out of the fridge about 30 minutes before serving so it is served at room temperature.
- Add your favorite cheeses. You can have a mix of soft cheeses like brie and hearty cheeses like gouda.
- Fruits are the highlight of the board. Keep it simple. We suggest grapes or strawberries.
- Fill in spaces with crackers. You can add a special touch with olives or nuts as well. Using these small items as "space" fillers will make your Charcuterie board look more appetizing.
- Get fancy with a garnish! We suggest fresh rosemary. It's pretty and pairs well with meats and cheeses.
Want to become a charcuterie pro? Watch this video now. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on Pinterest.
Leave a comment